4009 Armstrong Avenue, Highland Park
Majestic trees tower over more than one & a half acres of green space & an estate that marks entry to the Town of Highland Park. For the first time in over a century, this coveted setting next to legendary Turtle Creek and Hackberry Creek is offered on the residential market. Traditional in appeal, the 8,331 square foot home hallmark is the custom wrought iron balustrade, framing the front entry and veranda. The paneled kitchen is equipped as an estate should be. Luxury living continues on the second level, also reached by elevator. Master suite has his & hers master baths w jet tub, walk in showers, makeup area & room-size closets plus access to the upstairs balcony overlooking the expansive grounds.
- MLS® #13717628
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,331
- Year Built1941
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Side
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Corner, Creek, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing Agent:Allie Beth Allman
- Listing Office:Allie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address4009 Armstrong Avenue
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- CityHighland Park
- Zip Code75205
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Multiple Staircases, Plantation Shutters, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dual Dishwashers, Oven - Electric, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 9:00pm CDT.