125 Chardonnay Way, Abilene
Gorgeous like-new home previously built by Countryside Homes.Open floor plan and split bedroom arrangement.Large living room boast 12' ceilings,white washed beams,built-in cabinets,stone wood burning fireplace and wood engineered flooring.Second living features white washed barn doors.Room is currently serving as a kids playroom, could also serve as a formal dining room, game room or media room.Gourmet kitchen features large granite island, farm sink, stainless appliances plus double ovens and huge walk-in pantry. Master bedroom suite boasts a dream bathroom with step in tub, large walk-in shower,separate vanities, and large walk-in closet. Large back yard is perfect for kids playground or a future pool.
- MLS® #13971411
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,025
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCommunity Mailbox, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, Outside City Limits, Overhead Utilities, Septic
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Opener, Oversized, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionRock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Sharon Johnson
- Listing Office:Arnold-realtors
- Address125 Chardonnay Way
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionMockingbird Hill Addn
- Zip Code79602-1288
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 26th, 2019 at 6:45am CDT.