774 Butternut Street, Abilene
Built in 1925, this 4,192 SF house is sited on a 0.42 acre lot and has been meticulously cared for and well-maintained. The property benefits from a Heavy Commercial zoning designation that allows for a wide range of uses. The downstairs features a 35' x 16' open living room that has been used as a meeting space, two large offices (16'x20' and 13'x18'), two half bathrooms and a full kitchen. The upstairs features five rooms and a full bathroom.
- MLS® #13989307
- Year Built1925
- UtilitiesAlley, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- FeaturesComputer Ready, Fire Alarm, Telephone, Inside Storage, Living Areas, Multi-User
- GaragesCommon Lot
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing Agent:Mitch Barnett
- Listing Office:Barnett & Hill
- Address774 Butternut Street
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionOt Abilene
- Zip Code79602-2518
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 12:15pm CDT.