1020 Fincher Trail, Argyle
Beautiful and stately 5,256 square foot home including a 936 square foot guest suite in the desirable Argyle School District. Floor to ceiling windows in the front of the home provide architectural interest and gorgeous views from the hilltop the home rests on. Bedrooms are spacious and offer walk in closets. The guest quarters provide a private retreat with its very own full kitchen. A diving pool and patio make the backyard a great space to entertain. The property sits on 1.6 acres, and boasts a 2,800 square foot barn with an additional heated, cooled, and plumbed apartment. With hilltop views, allowance of one horse, and a barn this property is a hidden gem.
- MLS® #14007753
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,256
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Aerobic Septic, Concrete, Outside City Limits
- FeaturesHorse Facilities, RV Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Side
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDiving, Heated, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Guest Quarters, RV/ Boat Parking, Satellite Dish, Separate Entry Quarters, Stable/Barn, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision, Acreage, Cul De Sac, Horses Permitted, Pasture
- WindowsLow E Windows
- Listing Agent:Justin Newland
- Listing Office:Newland Real Estate, Inc.
- Address1020 Fincher Trail
- AreaDENTON COUNTY SOUTHEAST (41)
- SubdivisionFinchers Bend
- Zip Code76226
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Bay Windows, Central Vac, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Built-in Compactor, Built-in Icemaker, Warmer Oven Drawer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned, Propane
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Brick, Decorative, Masonry
- # of Stories1
- DistrictArgyle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 4:30am CDT.