509 Mossy Oak Drive, Abilene
From the exterior to the interior, this custom home is full of charm. It was built in 2015 and includes unique features that you won't find in many Abilene-area homes. There is humidifier, water purifier, water softener, and surge protection throughout the house. In the spacious kitchen, you'll find a five burner gas stove in addition to a farm house sink. The living room has vaulted ceilings with decorative beams and a gas fireplace. This home is in the desirable Lone Star Ranch neighborhood which includes a community area with a large swimming pool and a zero entry pool with splash pad features. It also includes a covered patio and bathrooms. It is located in the Wylie East School District with new campuses.
- MLS® #14011135
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,058
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Justin Gates
- Listing Office:Regional Real Estate
- Address509 Mossy Oak Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionLone Star Ranch Sec 6
- Zip Code79602-7055
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 9:00am CDT.