100 Mesa Spring Circle, Abilene
Mesa Springs Retirement Village Independent Living Townhome. See listing addenda for generous, care-free living amenities included in monthly association fee. Included are taxes, insurance, maintenance, yard and house keeping! Just for starters! Event rooms, gamerooms, fitness center, and other spaces geared for our 55 and older residents. Minutes from Dyess AFB, shopping, churches, medical care and all Abilene amenities and attractions. This beautiful garden home has a cathedral, beamed living and dining area with fantastic windows. Roomy bedrooms and baths and an over-sized central hallway with lots of storage spaces. Pleasant wood deck with brick and iron fencing. Monthly fee is $2215, 2715 for 2 occupants.
- MLS® #14065509
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,171
- Year Built1996
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesClub House, Gated Entrance, Other, Comm Sprinkler System
- GaragesCovered, Detached
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped
- WindowsThermo Windows
- Listing Agent:Vance Cooksey
- Listing Office:Cooksey & Company, Realtors, Llc
- Address100 Mesa Spring Circle
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionMesa Springs Independent Living
- Zip Code79606
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 3:45am CDT.