2860 Fm 2495, Athens
One of the foremost equestrian properties in the United States, Roellen Gin Ranch is a showcase of what makes a remarkable Texas ranch. The 471 acre ranch is characterized by a 400 tree fruit orchard, rolling green topography, improved pastures, a 20 acre lake, 9 tanks, 3 wells drawn from the Carrizo-Wilcox aquifer, and frontage to three major roads. The main residence is an antebellum style home with a generous 8,000 sf, grand staircase, and elevator. The 32,600 sf show barn and indoor arena has a glassed luxury viewing suite, apartments, and 20 stalls. Roellen is fully staffed, and has two separate staff houses on the ranch.
- MLS® #14065642
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage14,765
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Other
- StatusActive Option Contract
- GaragesAttached, Circle Drive, Covered
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Building, Arena, Balcony, Covered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Equestrian Center, Greenhouse, Guest Quarters, Gutters, Holding Pens, Other, RV/ Boat Parking, Round Pens, Roof Top Deck/Patio, Separate Entry Quarters, Sprinkler System, Stable/Barn, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Corner, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Tank/ Pond
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing Agent:Matthew Wood
- Listing Office:Compass Re Texas, Llc.
- Address2860 Fm 2495
- AreaHENDERSON COUNTY (42)
- Zip Code75751
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Wainscoting
- AppliancesDishwasher, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Disposal, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAthens ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 8:15pm CST.