118 Chardonnay Way, Abilene
This amazing new Lantrip's Custom Home leaves nothing to be desired! 4BR, 3BA, 2 living areas, media room, 3 car garage, and an outdoor kitchen make this beautiful new home perfect for entertaining. Master includes bow windows, inset ceiling, split vanities, soaking tub, walk-in shower, and lg walk-in closet. Kitchen includes double ovens, custom cabinets, large island, and granite counter tops. Crown molding in main areas and a barn door. Flex room makes a perfect game room, play room, etc. Media room includes risers and inset ceiling. Large covered back porch. Foam Insulated. Energy efficient. Half acre lot, includes fence and landscaping! Est. completion- mid October. Agent related to owner.
- MLS® #14069708
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,806
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Septic, MUD Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Covered Porch(es), Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Siding
- Listing Agent:Robbie Johnson
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty
- Address118 Chardonnay Way
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionMockingbird Hill Addn
- Zip Code79602
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 5:15am CDT.