3557 La Jolla Beach, Abilene
You'll love this gorgeous home located in the highly sought after Wylie ISD. Nestled on a large cul-de-sac lot this home features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a formal dining that could also be an office. Stained concrete floors through out with carpet in the bedrooms. Kitchen features granite counters, breakfast bar, wall mounted oven and a pantry. Master bathroom with granite tile counters, his and her vanity, jetted tub and separate tiled shower. Split bedroom floor plan, additonal bedrooms each have walk-in closets. Oversized utillity room with cabinets, a sink and room for a freezer. Large backyard with 6ft wood privacy fence, concrete patio extension provides a great place for outdoor entertaining.
- MLS® #14086880
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,663
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, MUD Sewer, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Siding
- Listing Agent:Shelly Brooks
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Stovall, Realtors
- Address3557 La Jolla Beach
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionPebble Beach Estates Add Sec
- Zip Code79606-5662
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 7:15am CDT.