133 Avenida De Baca, Abilene
Rare find! Large home on acreage just outside of town. 4 nice sized bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Open kitchen and living area with many updates throughout. Home is not lacking in storage or space. Large closets, full sized pantry, that was used by previous owner as an office, and a split floor plan with secluded master bedroom. Fenced back yard with above ground pool. Detached 2 car drive through garage, plus a large shop and barn, 3 small fenced pastures with shelter, perfect for animals! Horses, goats, the kids all are welcomed. You will want to see this one today before it is gone! Additional acreage available!
- MLS® #14098730
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,779
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Co-op Water, Septic
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCircle Drive, Detached, Garage, Tandem Style
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Holding Pens, RV/ Boat Parking, Stable/Barn, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Horses Permitted
- Listing Agent:Amber Kimmel
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty
- Address133 Avenida De Baca
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SE (309)
- SubdivisionCORONADO,ELDORADO,TRAILS END
- Zip Code79602-7519
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 11:15am CDT.