5879 Fm 779, Alba
The Golden Homestead and Art Gallery is an event venue housed in a historic, general mercantile bldg. w 3 brick thick walls, open floor plan & dining to accommodate 50+ people w addtl outdoor seating areas, fully equipped kitchen, office, storage room, central vacuum system, all custom windows, unisex restroom, exterior covered patio host to original bank vault of Golden State Bank from years gone by, extensive landscaping. The property also includes the owner's 2 bed, 2 bath, 1469 sq ft home built in 2015, a 760 sq ft guest house currently under expansion construction, a 240 sq ft bldg leased as a salon. One commercial grade aerobic septic system and two regular aerobic systems. All contents negotiable.
- MLS® #14113174
- Year Built1912
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Co-op Water, Individual Water Meter, No City Services, Outside City Limits, Unincorporated
- FeaturesComputer Ready, Inside Storage, Telephone
- GaragesFront, Open, Uncovered
- Listing Agent:Kendal Farmer
- Listing Office:Century 21 Lake Country
- Address5879 Fm 779
- AreaWOOD COUNTY (74)
- Zip Code75410
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 9:30am CDT.