3342 Double Eagle, Abilene
Classic elegance & modern touches combine to create a show stopping home in Wylie's new Tributes neighborhood complete with community pool. Grand open living has focal point fireplace with decorative tile surround. The well designed kitchen will satisfy the pickiest of chefs & boasts gas cook-top, sleek built in appliance, large island with bar seating & storage, plus adjoining butler's area with built in shelving & wine storage rack! Detailed moldings & calming color palette complete the look. Split design offers a private master retreat with stunning en suite, carefully selected granite & modern flair walk-in shower with eye catching design. Host loved ones on your covered porch overlooking fully fenced yard!
- MLS® #14114872
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,198
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, MUD Water, Asphalt
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Fiber Cement, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Kristi Andrew
- Listing Office:Abilene Group Premier Real Estate Advisors Llc
- Address3342 Double Eagle
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- Zip Code79606
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 7:00am CDT.