5150 Millie Court, Abilene
Beautiful landscaping and cul de sac location set the tone for this great home. The home's exterior features include solar screens to reduce energy bills, above ground salt water pool with deck, storage shed, large backyard, and fenced garden area. Inside you'll find fresh interior paint throughout, updated lighting, hardware, hinges and door handles. This home has a dedicated office and large dining area. Throughout you'll find the perfect niches for decorating and displaying your collectibles. This home is a must see. Put it on your list to tour. Buyer to verify all measurements and information they deem important to ownership.
- MLS® #14124507
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,938
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- PoolSaltwater Pool, Above Ground
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Patio Covered, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- Listing Agent:Robbie Johnson
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty
- Address5150 Millie Court
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionTwin Oaks Add
- Zip Code79606-5960
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 3:45am CDT.