6702 Hillside Court, Abilene
High end custom craftsmanship is found throughout this new home located in desired Wylie ISD! Well designed floor-plan offers boastful space & accommodates an array of living needs. Eye-catching wood toned flooring flows through the main living areas, perfect for entertaining! Gourmet kitchen has hand crafted solid wood cabinets, stainless farm sink, double ovens, gas cook-top w griddle & modern backsplash for a polished look! Master suite has spa like bath with clawfoot relaxation tub & detail archways above. Makeup vanity, floor to ceiling tiled walk-in shower, rainfall heads & huge walk-in closet provide rich living. 2nd story guest suite offers full bath for hosting with ease. Rich wood accents large patio!
- MLS® #14125152
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,047
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Kristi Andrew
- Listing Office:Abilene Group Premier Real Estate Advisors Llc
- Address6702 Hillside Court
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionCreekside Add
- Zip Code79606-1178
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Other, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Humidifier
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 9:15am CDT.