14983 Oak Street, Addison
Urban Living at its finest! NEW ECO-HIP construction! Beautiful and spacious 3 bedroom floorplan with the latest in an open concept design, luxe features to include tall 12’ ceilings,hardwood flooring and high-end designer finishes throughout. Over-sized kitchen and living on the first floor, Bosch appliances, a 36 inch gas cooktop and plenty of soft close cabinets. The second floor opens to a luxurious master suite with dual walk in closets and a spa like master bath retreat. Entertain on the 3rd floor with large covered balcony, gameroom with wet bar! Don’t miss out on this phase 1 opportunity at Addison Grove located within walking distance of the best of Addison’s dining, shopping and entertainment.
- MLS® #14130276
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,381
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGutters
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- Listing Agent:Frank Liu
- Listing Office:Texas Intownhomes, Ltd.
- Address14983 Oak Street
- AreaADDISON/FAR NORTH DALLAS AREA (10)
- SubdivisionAddison Grove
- Zip Code75001
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 4:15pm CST.