2109 Collins Avenue, Abilene
Charming bungalow with many of the original details. Light and bright with lots of windows. Very large grassy corner lot with mature trees and flower beds. Plenty of space to park trailers and trucks. Easy access to I-20, Hendrick Medical Center, and Hardin Simmons University. Ceiling fans in all rooms and wood and ceramic tile flooring. Fridge and a washer and dryer included! Outbuilding could be used for additional storage or perhaps a workshop or art studio. No Cats, No Smoking. Application fee is $40-adult occupant. Deposit is equal to one month's rent.
- MLS® #14131152
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage923
- Year Built1958
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- GaragesOn Street
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Charlie Thyne
- Listing Office:Re/max Of Abilene
- Address2109 Collins Avenue
- AreaABILENE NORTHEAST (302)
- SubdivisionNorth Park Add Of Wilson
- Zip Code79603-1813
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 3:30am CDT.