5 Seville Circle, Abilene
Gotta see it to believe it! Updated & beautifully maintained 4 BR home with media-game room on 2.01 acres. Amazing landscaping & in-ground pool to die for! Outdoor kitchen, 2 Fireplaces. Spacious kitchen with upper end SS appliances. Gorgeous hand scraped wood flooring throughout much of the home with tile in remaining. Vaulted ceiling & skylights in LR. New tilt-out windows. Geothermal heatpump system & water well. Back yard wood fenced, back acre fenced for horses with small stall. Whole house RO System. All fresh water pipes & drain lines in slab lined by Midway Plumbing. Secondary bedrooms were hand painted by a local artist, Isaac Munoz. Seller will have painted if buyer prefers something different.
- MLS® #14134579
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,054
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Co-op Water, Outside City Limits
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Corner, Horses Permitted, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Romona Brogan
- Listing Office:Re/max Of Abilene
- Address5 Seville Circle
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SW (307)
- SubdivisionCountry Place South
- Zip Code79606-7035
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning, Blower Fan
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 7:15am CDT.