1477 Ohlhausen Road, Abilene
Sanctuary Ranch located on 23.71 acres established in 1800s with Trophy whitetail genetics, turkey, quail, Dove and more. Spring fed reservoir and 3 prior food plots. Received a Land Management Award in 1995 for Trophy Whitetail Deer! 2 cabins located on the property that can be used for guests or extra storage. Small storage building behind house, covered trailer or utility carport for mowers, implements, etc. Covered front patio to enjoy your morning coffee. The main home is a partially unfinished barndominium with 2 bedrooms, large open living area, custom steel fireplace that will keep this well insulated structure warm on those cold nights. Built in rock smoker out back.
- MLS® #14142116
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,446
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Detached
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Guest Quarters, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Storage Building, Holding Pens
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Creek, Heavily Treed, Pasture, Tank/ Pond
- Listing Agent:Todd Rodriguez
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address1477 Ohlhausen Road
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SW (307)
- SubdivisionWylie Isd Rural Tracts
- Zip Code79606
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDrop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingSpace Heater, Window Unit, Propane
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMetal Box, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 4:16pm CST.