7901 Skyline Drive, Abilene
Owner Agent. Immaculate and well cared for home tucked away in quaint neighborhood conveniently located to Wylie schools. This cozy 3 bedroom 2 bath home offers an additional room located just off the spacious master suite that could be utilized as an office or nursery. The covered patio is the perfect place to relax after a long day with it’s beautifully landscaped backyard and koi pond. This gem is a must-see! Home inspection has recently been completed and available for prospective buyers.
- MLS® #14143734
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,804
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Opener, Oversized, Swing Drive
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision, Tank/ Pond
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Gena Dreistadt
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Stovall, Realtors
- Address7901 Skyline Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionSkyline Estates
- Zip Code79606-5849
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 4:30am CDT.