7415 Morning Glory Road, Abilene
Thoughtful details flow throughout this Texas Pride home situated conveniently to Wylie Schools. Enjoy outdoor recreation; walking distance to fishing at Kirby Lake & Park, Wylie ball-fields & more! Open concept design offers convenience while hosting. Warm wood toned floors & sleek electric fireplace anchor the living room. 10' ceilings tower over the dining room & large breakfast bar provides additional seating! Chef's kitchen includes granite topped counters, stainless appliances & matching fridge! Split design master includes dual vanities, relaxation tub, spacious shower & two closets! Well planned storage plus blinds included in home! Grill on your patio overlooking fenced, irrigated & sodded backyard.
- MLS® #14144123
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,734
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, MUD Water, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- Listing Agent:Kristi Andrew
- Listing Office:Abilene Group Premier Real Estate Advisors Llc
- Address7415 Morning Glory Road
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionCARRIAGE HILLS ADDN SEC 1
- Zip Code79602
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 8:45am CDT.