317 Blue Lake Drive, Abilene
Texas Pride Custom Home featuring 4 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. Open layout with large one level island in kitchen. Custom cabinets and trim work through out the home. Kitchen will feature SS appliances, granite countertops, walk-in pantry and accent pendant lights over the island. Tray ceiling with wood accents and corner fireplace define the living space. Master bathroom feature dual vanity, jetted tub, separate shower and walk-in closet. All bedrooms will have carpet, hardwood look tile in the main living and kitchen, tile in bathrooms and wet areas. Property comes with 6ft privacy fence, full lot sprinkler system and sod. Front yard will be landscaped with flowerbeds and a tree.
- MLS® #14144603
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,098
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, MUD Sewer, MUD Water, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Siding
- Listing Agent:Shelly Brooks
- Listing Office:Stovall, Realtors
- Address317 Blue Lake Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionSouthlake Estates
- Zip Code79602
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 9:30am CDT.