1325 Princeton Street, Abilene
Super efficient floor plan in Wylie ISD, just waiting for a new owner to come and get it! Split 3 bedrooms, high ceilings, wood plank flooring just installed (NO carpeting!) in this total electric home. Freshly painted interior is a great bonus. Location, location, location is a definite chant for this home located near the loop for easy access to almost anywhere. Easy to get to downtown or HSU or ACU - but also reach Dyess or the mall area super quick. The seller can be ready for a fast closing and with an acceptable offer - the refrigerator, washer & dryer could remain with the home. You can't beat that!! Come take a look.
- MLS® #14158851
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,505
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, MUD Sewer, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- Listing Agent:Kay Spiva
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Stovall, Realtors
- Address1325 Princeton Street
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionSouth Lytle Add
- Zip Code79602-8219
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 5:00am CDT.