4950 Bunny Run, Abilene
Very nice 2-year-old home with sprinkler system in front yard, back yard grass on two-thirds of yard, $1000.00 grass allowance for remainder of back yard. House has very nice stained concrete and carpet floors. Large kitchen with island many cabinets and a large pantry. The master bath has a large shower and a bathtub along with a nice large closet. Split bedroom arrangement. Very large Master Bedroom with room for a small office. Excellent storage. Extremely Well Kept. Great Wylie Neighborhood. 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH. Seller will allow a $1000.00 flooring allowance if the buyer doesn't like the stained concrete floors. Owners can move very quickly if need by.
- MLS® #14166132
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,743
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Irregular, Subdivision
- WindowsThermo Windows
- Listing Agent:Geneva Dodson
- Listing Office:Geneva Dodson, Realtors
- Address4950 Bunny Run
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionBunny Run Add
- Zip Code79602-1296
- Interior FeaturesFlat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 8:15am CST.