210 Madera Way, Abilene
Stunning modern interior with the best of country living! New electrical and all new plumbing! Home is bright and airing with lots of windows. Open concept kitchen and living room. Kitchen has custom cabinetry and granite counters. Any chef would love to cook in here with double oven, large island, built in microwave, wine cooler, and ice maker! The living room has warm stone fireplace and built ins. Master suite is a true retreat with stone fireplace, his & hers closets (hers has a built in vanity). Bathroom has soaking tub, separate shower, new flooring, double vanity and original stained glass window! 6 covered stalls, roping arena, dog kennel, 30x40 shop with electric & separate tack room.
- MLS® #14168438
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,149
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Circle Drive, Garage Door Opener, Outside Entry, Oversized, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Stable/Barn, Workshop w/Electric, Arena
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Pasture, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionRock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Tonya Harbin
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty
- Address210 Madera Way
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SE (309)
- SubdivisionMadera Hills
- Zip Code79602-4414
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 2:30pm CDT.