1 Calle Margaritas, Acapulco
Riviera Coyuca! Villa Cesmar, unique paradise nestled between Pacific ocean and Pie de la Cuesta Lagoon. Vacation home, aprox 80ft of beachfront, 40 min from Acapulco Bay. Custom built, large pool, pergola, oversized cover patio, palm trees, san augustine grass, koi ponds & water features, private beach-palapa, spectacular ocean views from each of the 3 suites with AC minisplits & ceiling fans, kitchen with granite counters, breakfast bar and 2 refrigerators, double pained windows, oak wood doors, marble & travertine floors. Reverse osmosis water filters. Low cost living. 3 Water wells, propane gas tank, water tank with high presure pomp, sprinkler system. Furnished. Ideal for a hotel boutique investment.
- MLS® #14170890
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,767
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesSeptic, Well, Aerobic Septic, Dirt, No City Services, Outside City Limits, Private Sewer Co., Private Water Co.
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Other
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake Front – Main Body
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gazebo, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Private Outdoor Space, RV/ Boat Parking, Sprinkler System, Storage Building, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Tank/ Pond, Water/Lake View
- Listing Agent:Brenda P Taylor
- Listing Office:Re/max Advantage
- Address1 Calle Margaritas
- AreaOUTSIDE OF THE U.S. (1000)
- SubdivisionLos Mogotes
- CountyOutside of the US
- Zip Code40989
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Decorative Lighting, Water Filter, Water Purifier
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Oven - Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingOther, Additional Water Heaters, No Heat, Propane, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- DistrictOutside of the US
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 3:00pm CST.