509 Running Water Trail, Abilene
Boastful home site presents large, pristine backyard, oversized covered patio & space galore creating an ultimate spot to cookout & entertain guests! Greenbelt offers additional peace & privacy. Inside allows modern luxuries including low maintenance, wood toned flooring and open concept design. Spacious living room includes tasteful color palette, wood burning fireplace for ambiance & warmth & great hearth that anchors the room, all with direct access & smooth flow into dining room & kitchen. Well equipped, functional kitchen includes oversized prep island & breakfast bar for a more casual dining experience. Hand crafted, warm toned cabinetry & polished granite compete the look! Situated in desired Wylie ISD.
- MLS® #14173894
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,667
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Other
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Greenbelt, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Kristi Andrew
- Listing Office:Abilene Group Premier Real Estate Advisors Llc
- Address509 Running Water Trail
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionDakota Spgs Add Sec 3
- Zip Code79602-7064
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 4:30am CST.