6709 Cedar Elm Drive, Abilene
Wonderful Home Under Construction in Abilene's NEWEST Lifestyle Neighborhood, Elm Creek at Wylie, minutes from Wylie HS. This CUSTOM HOME has 4 BR, 3 full BA, built on a Large LOT. INCREDIBLE KITCHEN, SS appl & Lg granite island w-sink & seating area that opens to the living room. Master has 2 sinks, separate tub & shower. BR 2 & 3 have a Jack & Jill BA & 3rd has access from the 4th BR & hall. Lg back yard w-COVERED PATIO & FIREPLACE perfect for watching football. It comes with front & back sprinkler, sod, 6-foot fence, front yard landscaping, blinds, & refrigerator. Est. completion of Oct ‘19. Neighborhood future phase to include 30+acres of walking & biking trails, pool w-splash pad, community & dog park.
- MLS® #14175810
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,192
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Fiber Cement, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Brandi Sitter
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Stovall, Realtors
- Address6709 Cedar Elm Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- Subdivisionelm creek at wylie, section 1
- Zip Code79606
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 8:30pm CST.