7225 Nocona Drive, Abilene
Better than new, this four bedroom home is just what you're looking for! Gorgeous hardwood floors, spacious living room and open kitchen design. The split bedroom arrangement gives the master bedroom suite extra privacy as it overlooks the incredible pergola covering the back patio. The best part? The backyard faces east, so your summer evenings can be spent outside in the shade. This lot is a little larger than average in the neighborhood since it sits on the corner, and the sprinkler system covers the entirety. Even in the hottest months, the grass can stay green and the landscaping is in bloom. Come see this beautiful home today. You'll be so glad you did!
- MLS® #14181409
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,816
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Sprinkler System, Gazebo
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped
- Listing Agent:Amy Dugger
- Listing Office:Abilene Group Premier Real Estate Advisors Llc
- Address7225 Nocona Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionSouthlake Estates
- Zip Code79602-1358
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 4:30pm CST.