104 Oakcrest Hills Drive, Aledo
Spacious Brick & Stone Home with Courtyard in Sought After Aledo ISD. Generous Size Kitchen with Abundant Cabinetry, SS Frigidaire Appliances, Large Island with Breakfast Bar & Breakfast Nook. Granite Counters, Extensive Crown Molding & Trim Throughout. Living Area with Gas Log Fireplace. Gorgeous Wood Flooring. Luxurious Master Suite with Sitting Area, Access to Back Patio, Separate Vanities, Garden Tub, Separate Shower & Huge Walk-In Closet. 2 Bedrooms and a Study, could be a 4 Bedroom. Large Backyard with Several Shade Trees, Landscaping & Endless Possibilities for The Pool of Your Dreams. Phantom Screen Doors on Back Porch. New Roof. Sitting on One Beautiful Acre in Gated Oakcrest Hills Estates Community.
- MLS® #14200214
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,218
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Well
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Oversized, Side
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing Agent:Lori Mayo
- Listing Office:Century 21 Judge Fite Co.
- Address104 Oakcrest Hills Drive
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (148)
- SubdivisionOakcrest Hills Estates
- Zip Code76008-2577
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Water Softener, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAledo ISD
- ElementaryPatricia Dean Boswell Mccall
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 2:15pm CST.