170 Hidden Valley Drive, Abilene
Is this still in Abilene? This is what you’ll ask when you drive out to this amazing place in the county. From the first time you drive out to it you won’t believe what you see! Log cabin, pine trees & a view you won't get tired of! Master suite downstairs with the remaining bedrooms & bath upstairs make this an ideal set up. Remodeled kitchen, beautiful sunroom and a glorious main living area call out for family gatherings. Just imagine family holidays in this beautiful setting. Selling Lots 125 at 1.41 acres, Lot 126 at 0.83 acres, and a portion of Lot 115 at 0.629 acres. The metal building and remainder of Lot 115 have been surveyed out. Make the drive to see this one today. These don’t come around often.
- MLS® #14218065
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,985
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Outside City Limits, Septic, Well
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, Garage, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gutters, Covered Deck
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing Agent:Kimm Ferrell
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty
- Address170 Hidden Valley Drive
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SW (307)
- SubdivisionHidden Valley View Estates
- Zip Code79603-9020
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Freestanding
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 5:00pm CST.