1734 Matador Street, Abilene
Welcome to this newly renovated rustic modern 3-bedroom 1 bath house on a large lot with fenced backyard. New exterior paint. Three covered porches for relaxing and entertaining. Large shade trees. Split bedroom design. House has open kitchen, dining & living area with new lighting, large island, ship lap accents, modern cabinets, granite counter tops, new appliances, new paint, flooring, & tile in the bathroom. The bedrooms are large & have new carpet too. Central heat & air. This house is move in ready with no detail left undone. Buyer and buyers rep to verify room measurements.
- MLS® #14221873
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,258
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter
- GaragesOn Street, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Patio Covered
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Listing Agent:Thomas Bryan
- Listing Office:Trinity Ranch Land - Cisco
- Address1734 Matador Street
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionCampus Add
- Zip Code79605-5205
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Other
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 5:45pm CST.