6610 Tradition Drive, Abilene
Stunning and Modern design in this 4 bed 3 bath home. Close to Wylie High. Desirable neighborhood. Gorgeous tile work throughout. Quartz counter tops. Master has soaring ceilings with detailed wood wall. Master bath has separate shower, free standing soaking tub, Double vanities, and HUGE closet. Upstairs room is versatile with a full bath, perfect as a 4th bedroom, media room, play room, or bring your ideas. Open floor plan with the most striking black metal stair railing really accents the living, dining and kitchen space. The best part is the Hidden Pantry room behind the kitchen. Built in desk and shelves for mudroom. Every space is utilized. Enjoy the Outdoor fireplace on the covered patio.
- MLS® #14222194
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,739
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, MUD Sewer, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Siding
- Listing Agent:Karie Zonker
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty
- Address6610 Tradition Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionWylie Legacies Add
- Zip Code79606-6238
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Insert, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 3:30am CST.