317 Southlake Drive, Abilene
Beautiful 4 Bedroom 2 and a Half Bath Home. Grand Entry with Spectacular Curb Appeal. Established Landscaping and Auto Irrigation System. Open Floorplan with Great Layout. Spacious Bedrooms, all include Walk In Closets. Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Custom Wood Cabinets and Walk In Pantry. Living Room features a Beautiful Stone and Brick Faced Fireplace. Secluded Master Suite with Huge Walk In Closet and Spa-like Private Bath. Large Separate Utility Room. Oversized 2 Car Garage. Back Covered Patio is Perfect for Entertaining or Simply Enjoying the Outdoors! Do Not Miss This One!
- MLS® #14222241
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,110
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, MUD Sewer, MUD Water, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Stucco
- Listing Agent:Angela Zuyus
- Listing Office:Realty Abilene
- Address317 Southlake Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionSouthlake Estates
- Zip Code79602-1183
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesInsert, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 8:00pm CST.